Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Skin problem

  1. #1
    Inactive Member lovethosedolls's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2003
    Posts
    159
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi guys. I have a Bitty (Casey) that I found at a Salvation Army a while ago with blue marker on her face and left hand. (I think I only paid 2 bucks for her!) Anyway, I tried the Mr. Clean scrubber thing and it didn't work. I thought I heard something about using Oxy 10 or something? Please help me out! She is such a cute bitty, and even though the blue matches her outfit, I don't want it on her skin! Thanks!

  2. #2
    joelanddeborah
    Guest joelanddeborah's Avatar

    Post

    Yes! Oxy-10 works, but you have to be PATIENT! We have had a Kirsten under a lamp every day (turning it off at night) for 10 days now, and her red ink is finally fading. I wipe off the old medicine and put on new medicine every morning. I will probably keep her under it for about another 7 days. It looks like it is working, but it is very, very slow, so don't worry--be patient.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member robin0850's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 6th, 2005
    Posts
    1,270
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yes, Oxy10 works--just cover the marks with the lotion, and put under a desk lamp for a day or so, and wipe off with a damp cloth. If the marks aren't gone, just repeat until they are.
    The light (and heat) helps to activate the bleach in the Oxy10, thus bleaching out the ink.

    Good luck! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •